Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Mug that won't spill and you'll love- The Best Coffee Mug

Spill proof and AWESOME you'll love Contigo Mugs


 I found my new favorite coffee travel mug!

Well as you see above I found a great new mug to put my morning coffee in and I could not be more pleased.  This one is pretty simple it's a fantastic mug at keeping your beverage hot and cool while at the same time being leak and spill proof.

It's all about the lid on these.  The lid actually screws on unlike many cheaper friction seal mugs out there.  Additionally there is a button(easy to press long) right where you'd pick up your mug and you have to press it in order to open the slit that allows your morning bliss to flow out.  

Indeed, it has quickly become my go to cup for all types of beverage including water.  Yesterday I left some ice water in it and today my son found it with ice still in it!

Anyway check em out you will LOVE THEM.  I first got the idea when looking up a mug for my Kuerig on their site and found that they use Contigo technology.




spill proof coffee cup
Here's the one I got but they are available in ton's of colors and different capacity's.  

1 comment:

  1. Alright...

    This might sound kind of creepy, and maybe even a little "out there..."

    WHAT if you could simply hit "PLAY" and LISTEN to a short, "musical tone"...

    And suddenly attract MORE MONEY to your LIFE???

    I'm talking about BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!

    Think it's too EASY??? Think something like this is not for real?!?

    Well then, Let me tell you the news.

    Sometimes the greatest miracles life has to offer are the easiest to GET!!

    Honestly, I'm going to provide you with PROOF by letting you PLAY a real-life "magical abundance tone" I developed...

    And do it FREE (no strings attached).

    You simply click "PLAY" and watch money coming right into your life.. starting so fast, you will be surprised..

    CLICK here to play this mysterious "Miracle Money Sound Frequency" as my gift to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment, I strive to take suggestions or feedback into account when updating the site or articles. - Chadwick