Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Best

the best
Many of The Best Things
Hello all my loyal readers.  If you've stumbled upon this page I am SORRY.  While there is not much here I will try to tell everyone what this site is all about.

It starts with a story my wife was telling some family members of mine over Christmas.  Essentially, we were talking about the "habits" of spouses and she casually mentioned something to the effect of just ask Chad he'll know what's best.  It got into a long discussion about how I research everything on the internet and in person to try to make an informed decision.  Honestly, it was more a hey Chad you spend too much time on the computer talk than anything.

The problem is it often takes hours or sometimes worse days to fine "the best" of any particular thing.  Well I'm HERE, with the goal to turn this site into a simple place to find whatever it is your looking for or like when I go to the local discount warehouse all the things I didn't know I was looking for.

Suggesting a The Best

This is the page to comment on what you want to see me make a The Best out of.  So if you are looking for something I haven't yet made a page about just comment under here.  I can't promise I will make everything but certainly the most popular I will.  Try for things more like "The Best of Cakes",  "The Best Glassware" or the "The Best Drywall:"     Stay Away from ultra specific things or crazy stuff only You want to know about like  "The Best guys named Fred in Boston" or "The Best color red to go with my shoes".   and hey KEEP IT CLEAN.    You get the idea.

That is NOT The Best

OK OK,  you are right we are not going to agree on everything I label The Best.  If you've got an idea for something better, go ahead leave a comment I won't get mad.  Please, just be nice...cause you know SANTA is watching and waiting for you to be Naughty.  I will be reading the comments and I take it all to heart.   You'll get credit in a revised posting if I make a change.

That's it folks have fun reading and finding the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment, I strive to take suggestions or feedback into account when updating the site or articles. - Chadwick